3.13.2013

Creating Keepsakes Magazine - Readers' Pick Poll


Hello friends!  Well, I have busy crafting away but don't have much to share yet since they have all been for possible publications (one already accepted...yeah!).  But I am stopping in today to share that one of my layouts has been picked for CK's Readers' Pick Poll!!!  There are 3 layouts up for voting and the one with the most votes will get published in the magazine! 

To vote, click this link and then click on the VOTE tab to see the the 3 layouts:
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/contests/readers_pick_poll.html

I, of course, would love your vote!  However, the other two layouts are fabulous too...so please just head on over and vote for the layout you like best! :)

Here is what mine looks like:


1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

I voted for you! Good luck!