3.28.2013

A Little Hello...


Spring has arrived!  The sun is shining here and my tulips are popping up...we are enjoying riding bikes and going for walks....gotta love it! :)  I thought I'd share my 2 cards that did not get picked up for the most recent Paper Crafts submission call.   I created these cards using the 2 go-to sketches.

My first card uses the gorgeous Collectable: Unforgettable collection by My Mind's Eye. 


I love the colors in this collection and the fabulous chipboard pieces made this card easy to put together.  I was able to get more out of the scalloped border by cutting it into three pieces and for that bottom row I separated the two pieces where the flower is (since it would have just covered it up anyway).


My next card was created using Carta Bella's So Noted collection. I had fun layering all the frame stickers and using a frame to feature my sentiment too.


I am looking forward to the weekend...Easter celebrations and time with family.  But I'll be back before Sunday with a little home decor item to share!

No comments: