11.23.2010

Treasury Tuesday - All I Want For Christmas...

Happy Tuesday everyone! We have snow, ice, and super cold temps here so it is another cozy day inside for us. We are enjoying the family time and getting stuff done around the house. As most of you know by now, I love Etsy...it is a wonderful handmade community and I am always finding new goodies to put on my wish list. With Christmas around the corner, I thought I'd create a treasury filled with some of my favorite things that I would love to have wrapped up under the tree for me this year! :)

If you see some things you'd like to or might be a great gift for someone you know, click HERE to see the treasury up close along with links to all these fabulous items.

And for more great gift ideas, you might want to take a peek at these wonderful treasuries too!

100% Recycled Gift Guide

Gift Guide For Teachers

I Love Grey! Gift Guide


No comments: