10.26.2010

Treasury Tuesday - Giving Thanks

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today was filled with running errands, a trip to the doctor for my sick little guy, and visiting with some family we haven't seen in awhile...so super busy, but good. And I think my little one is on his way to feeling better...Yeah!

Every Tuesday I am taking time to create a treasury on Etsy and share it with you all here for some inspiration and maybe some new discoveries or gift ideas too! :) And along with my treasury I like to share links to a few other favorites that I have seen as well.

Although Halloween is this weekend, I am actually already more focused on Thanksgiving. For me it is always a time to pause and take count of all that I have to be thankful for. So that is what inspired my treasury this week.


I'm thankful for so many things but some that I featured in this treasury represent family, friends, my children, education, nature, dance, love, laughter, and my home. To check out this treasury up close along with links to the shops that sell these wonderful items, click HERE.

And here are a few other treasuries that were created with the giving thanks theme in mind.

Giving Thanks in Style

Give Thanks...

Let's Give Thanks and Smile!

Enjoy your evening! I need to work on my goal for this week...catch you later!

No comments: