10.19.2010

Treasury Tuesday - Autumn Splendor

Don't you just love Fall?! Yesterday as I was driving my son to school, I passed by a lovely row of trees that were just bursting with color. I love the chill in the air, trips to the pumpkin patch, warming up with a cup of tea or hot chocolate, snuggling up with a blanket and a good book, and all the beautiful fall colors that nature creates. So, when I went searching Etsy for great items for a treasury this week it was no surprise when I was instantly attracted to all the warm colors of autumn inspired items. Take a look at these lovely finds.

I'm thinking that I really need one of those wreaths to help bring fall into my home. You can check out the treasury up close with links to all the fabulous shops HERE.

Here are a few more lovely autumn treasuries created by other Etsians.

Red Autumn

Okey Dokey Artichokey (I just love this unique title and interesting collection)

Cranberry Treats

I hope you enjoy these wonderful collections of Etsy items and find a little fall inspiration! If you've created a treasury or these treasuries inspired you to create a new fall item, I'd love to see it...just leave a link in the comments section and I'll be sure to check it out!

We are going to look at 3 potential houses today (yes, we're still trying to find the perfect house) and our house is still on the market as well. So, hopefully we will fall in love with one of them. :) But if not, I know it will all come together at the right time. Enjoy your day!

No comments: