10.18.2010

Motivation Monday

Lately I have to admit I have been lacking a bit in the motivation department. I haven't been crafting a lot, exercising is virtually non-existant, and I have spent a little too much time in front of the tv or computer in the evenings once the boys go to bed. So, my plan is to start making a small goal for myself every Monday that I can work toward and achieve throughout the week. Every Monday I plan to blog about my progress and I'd love to hear from you all about any goals you are setting for yourself and what you've achieved. Also, sometimes I will share motivational quotes, books, or blogs that I discover.

This week my goal is to participate in at least 2 card challenges. I plan to post my cards on Wednesday or Thursday. If you'd like to join me in this, here are a few challenges to choose from:

Etsy Inspired Challenge
2 Sketches 4 You
Shabby Tea Room
Card Patterns
Get Sketchy
Caardvarks
365 Cards

I'll be back tomorrow with some beautiful Etsy treasuries and items for you to be inspired by!

No comments: