2.23.2009

Oh the joy of new paper!

Today I worked on another one of the Verve sketches with a twist. This week's twist was to use acetate. I do not use acetate much at all (in fact I think I have only used it once before) so I took a trip to my LSS this morning to see what they had and fell in love with the new MME Penny Lane line. It's super cute! I think I stood looking at it all for a good 15 minutes before deciding what I wanted to buy. I was soooo good and only got the pieces of paper and designer transparency that I wanted to use for this card.
Thanks for stopping by! I am going to go play some more with my new paper and my new Unity stamps that arrived this afternoon! Hopefully I will have another card to share tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous Kerry! I love the paper!

UKMUMINUSA said...

Another gorgeous card, love the colours of this and the way you used the acetate on thsi card.