2.20.2009

Clean and Simple

I am working on my Clean and Simple style...less is more sometimes, right?! And faster too! :) Yesterday I created this card for one of Unity's Hip Hop Challenges.
I used the branches from one of Unity's Giggle Grove trees and a sentiment from the Simply Said set. I don't have much to say today...guess I am keeping it pretty simple with my post too. :) But make sure to check out Angela's blog for the list of all the other fabulous ladies posting Unity on their blogs today and stop by the Unity forum...I am sure you will find some of us chatting the day away! :)

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love this Kerry! The flowers are perfect on this! Great CAS card!

Anonymous said...

This is clean, simple and BEAUTIFUL!! Super job, Kerry!!


Tonya

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry this card really truly is simply beautiful the bright orange and all that white really make the whole card just PoP!!!

Great Job I love it!!!

Heather

Elizabeth said...

Kerry this is so beautiful!

Tanis said...

LOVE clean and simple. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!
(and orange is my favouritest colour!)

Becky Carafa said...

What a clever idea, I love it!

Dawn M said...

simple but beautiful!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

simply beautiful! Love this card! :)

Ashley Newell said...

Kerry, you are the queen of CAS! I love this!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How pretty. It is simple but the primas make it really pop.

Jennifer Talley said...

This is great! I love clean and simple cards. What a great way to use primas.