2.07.2009

Etsy Inspired

Happy Saturday everyone! Well as many of you know, I enjoy Ashley's EtsyInspired challenges on Saturdays and now I will be participating in them every week as a DESIGN TEAM MEMBER!!! I am so excited to join the team and while my official duties do not begin until next week...I did whip up this little card last night because I wanted to say...
CONGRATULATIONS to the 3 other new DT members: Shannon, Jackie, and Heather! I am looking forward to getting to know everyone (many of the current DT are continuing on too, Yeah!) and Ashley has some fun things up her sleeve so make sure to pop in every Saturday to see what is happening! :)

So, stop on by Ashley's blog to check out this week's featured Etsy shop and all of the DT's fabulous creations!

1 comment:

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute card Kerry! You're so sweet! It actually works really well for today's shop too. :)