2.28.2009

The EtsyInspired Blog Hop Continues

It's 10:00 which means another challenge has been posted...go check out Lee's blog for all the details on this one. Here is the card I created for her challenge:
Don't you just love this pretty pink Love Notes paper by MM?! I used one of my newest Unity sets, Something Within, for this card. Just a quick post for now...my challenge post at 3pm is quite long so I will make up for this short post then. :)

Come join us in the EtsyInspired Paper Craft Planet Group for more chatting and fun!

6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

I love that white border on the right side. A beautiful card!

Unknown said...

so so cute, gonna go check out the blog hop ;)

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty - like the black frame around the sentiment.

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning. Love the layout and colors.

Ginny said...

simple yet so effective...LOVELY!!

Christi said...

Kerry, this card is GORGEOUS!