11.09.2008

More Gifts for the Teacher!

Yesterday I worked on a set of thank you cards to include in the teacher gift bag. Here is what they look like:
The layered scallop circle/flower is popped up on 3D foam squares. I actually stamped the many thanks sentiment on the inside of the card and then trimmed the front of the card with scalloped scissors so that you would see the sentiment even when the card was closed. I am still deciding what else to include in this teacher gift...maybe an ornament? or a notepad/journal? All of the paper is Stampin' Up. I just got this Autumn Vines DP and I love it! The sentiment is from Hero Arts. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! I think we are going to go do a little window shopping and I am hoping to get a few good ideas for what to get my hubby for Christmas!

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this design. Love the clean, simple, fresh look. And the papers are my favorite DSP from the holiday mini.