11.22.2008

A Little Note

Good morning! Just a quick post today to share a fun and bright little card I made awhile back. I'm not usually much of a yellow/orange kind of gal but I really like how this card came together, especially with the pops of white.
I got a set of these cute felt flowers from JoAnns for just $1. And the sentiment stamp is from Michaels $1 bin...such a deal! I think this would be a great card to send someone who is in need of a little cheering up. I hope this brightened your day a little!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I like this alot! Is brrr...brrr cold here, so was a nice bit of sunshine! Thanks for visiting my blog and it brought me here, I am putting you in my favorites...very nice!!

Anonymous said...

I love this color! it brightens up the day! Beautiful card.

Stampin' Meg said...

Wow- this is TOTALLY cheerful-it makes me re-think my bias against those colors!