2.04.2013

Wish - BoBunny Card Challenge

BoBunny's current card challenge is to create a card with 70% white space.  I have been in birthday mode the past two months so when I pulled out my BoBunny double dot paper (a staple in my craft room) I immediately came up with this fun and easy idea for a birthday card.


For this card I simply used a mini hole punch to create my 'confetti' and hand cut a candle for my i.  'Wish' is popped up on foam squares to add dimension.  The purple letters are from BoBunny's Peacock Lane collection and the rest is all BoBunny Double Dot.  This was so quick to put together, I just might make a few more in different colors!

Have you seen BoBunny's new birthday collection...Surprise!?!   LOVE it!  I just ordered most of it so I'm sure you will be seeing more birthday layouts/cards from me soon!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

This card is awesome!!!! SO inventive!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! LOVE the colors of this card--love the confetti!! LOVE it all!! YOU ROCK:)

Unknown said...

this is so stinkin cute! great job!