4.11.2011

i heart faces - shadow challenge

So, I am loving the challenges over at i heart faces.  They are helping me to make sure to practice with my camera every week and try capturing new things.  This week the challenge is shadows, which I haven't done much work with.  So, since we haven't had a lot of sun I decided to set up an opportunity to create fun shadows in our house by pinning up a white sheet near our sliding glass door and having my boys pose for me.  They had fun creating shapes with their bodies, having sword fights, and playing with a flashlight.  This photo was my favorite.




Thanks for stopping by!  Click HERE to see some super creative shadow pictures over at iheartfaces.


8 comments:

Sysommay said...

Creative, fun and super cute!

Kate said...

Very cool idea! Love it!

Wendy Moghadam said...

Very creative- I love abstract images

Dana Suggs said...

What a FUN and creative idea!! I love that you thought outside of the box! Great job!

Emily M. said...

what a great idea!!!

Karin Griffin said...

This is fun! What a lot of fun you must have had! You made such a great memory photo! I like the silhouette!

Jayme Franklin Photography said...

Very creative! Great job.

Laurie Marie Photography said...

very fun!