4.24.2011

i heart faces - Pet Week

 It's pet week over at i heart faces this week so I took some time the other day to work on my pet photography skills.  This is our sweet dog Sammy.  He is almost 13 years old now and is such a good dog.  He was the most affectionate puppy, 100% loyal, and has willingly put up with two young boys.  In fact, his attachment to my oldest is almost stronger than to me these days.  I love him dearly...he is a special part of our family.


To see more adorable animal pictures be sure to check out the other entries HERE.



Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

Katie said...

awww.... :)

Tezzie said...

So cute!!! And, in such good shape for 13...I'd never have guessed he was that old :) Great photo...you've really captured his personality!

Angi Barrs said...

EEEEKKKK Sammy is soooo adorable. Love it. :)

de said...

OMG he is too stinkin' cute! Love him! And your photography rocks!