7.22.2010

Elegant Wedding Card

Hello everyone! We have been busy, busy this week with tennis camp, swimming lessons, and possibly the purchase of a new home!!! We are getting ready to put in an offer next week so we'll see what happens.

I've been doing some crafting this week...lots of projects to share with you all in the next few weeks! :) Today I wanted to share a card that I created using Kazan's sketch #57 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. I am also submitting this card to the Card Style Classy and Elegant challenge in the Moxie Fab World.


I really enjoyed working with this sketch and discovered a great new use for my AC Thickers brackets/parentheses. And since each Thickers set has different shaped brackets, you can really create a lot of fun borders with them!

This card uses My Mind's Eye Lush collection, American Crafts Dear Lizzy thickers, some tulle, and Martha Stewart butterfly punch and coarse glitter.

I thought this would be a great wedding card. Here is a close up of the little tulle flower/embellishment I created.


Okay, I'm off to submit a few things now and then clean up around here...my craft space is a mess! If we get this new house I will finally have a little room to craft in!!! Have a great day!

10 comments:

itsallrosi said...

this is beautiful!

de said...

Kerry this is so beautiful! GOREGOUS!

Sounds like you are having a busy, sun summer and designing beautiful cards too! :-)

Gwen said...

Wow such a pretty card...perfect colors for a wedding card!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the tulle accent! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely card with gorgeous butterflies!

cnelson said...

wow!! absolutely stunning!!!

Unknown said...

oh Hi stunning card Ms Kerrie! Love the colors, the bling - everything :)
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kerry! Thanks again for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World. :)

Mandy said...

GORGEOUS!!