6.14.2010

Disneyland!!!


Well, I haven't been to Disneyland since I was in High School but when I was applying to be on the Design Team for my local scrapbook store they gave me a packet full of Disney themed paper and embellishments and challenged me to make a mini album. I gladly took on the challenge and was really happy with how my album turned out, even though it is currently without photos. With the closing of the store, I just recently got my album back and thought I would share a few of my favorite pages with you all!





For this album I used fun papers and embellishments from Creative Imaginations Magic Disney collection. I really love the transparency overlay with all the words on it and the glitter yellow cardstock that I used for the front of the mini album. This line really captures the magic of Disneyland, don't you think?! So if your headed for a trip to see Mickey this summer make sure to take some great pictures and consider creating a mini album to capture all your memories!

I hope you're having a great day! I am heading to the zoo on Thursday with my son's first grade class...should be fun! This afternoon we are enjoying a bit of sunshine after a wet and rainy morning.


2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love this album. Great colors and just love the layouts.

de said...

This is amazing Kerry! Love all the details!