1.31.2010

BoBunny Love

Well as many of you know I have been crafting a lot with BoBunny products lately...I have just really been loving all of their lines and have been fortunate enough to be able to work with them for my local scrapbook store. So, with CHA I was following their blog to see all the new goodies coming out and I have not been disappointed. I love the beautiful new Sophie collection and I am a big fan of their double dot cardstock so I was excited to see lots of new colors being released. And if you do any camping, I think Bobunny's new Roughin' It collection is a must have!

Anyway, while I was following their blog they issued a challenge: Cards with Heart. I knew I had to play along! :) I recently finished up several projects for Lasting Memories using BoBunny's Persuasion line and so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to use up my last few scraps (cause you know I kept them all!).

Here are the two cards I created:



For the first card the words are popped up on foam squares to add a little dimension and help them stand out. I liked the raw look of the chipboard so I didn't paint it...just added a little scrap of patterned paper behind the heart cut out.

I really love the softness of my second card. I tore the sentiment and distresssed the edges of the pink paper as well as the chipboard piece. I painted the chipboard an off white shade and just added a few rhinestones to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love them both. Love how you did the hearts.

de said...

Love these Kerry! I think my fav is the second... love the colors, distressed edges and torn paper...

Unknown said...

That first card is really sweet. I need to make something so nice for my guy for VDay!

cabin + cub said...

very cute!!! ;)

Rita S. said...

Hi Kerry - thought I would pop over from BoBunny's blog to see what'cha all made with Persuasion. Love your cards, very pretty and sweet!
The new lines are delish! You may get them in your store even before the DT! Have fun!

Ashley Newell said...

These are beautiful Kerry! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are doing ok! Hugs and I'm thinking of you!

Amy said...

These are both so pretty!