12.15.2009

Still Looking for a few Christmas Gifts?

Are you looking for a unique gift for a child on your list this year? Interested in sparking their creativity and engaging them in an activity that doesn't include electronics? Then my Card making kits for kids may be just the gift for you! Perfect for children as young as five and a great gift for any teenager too. I have kits that are designed especially for boys as well...my son loves to make cards with me!


Here is what some customers are saying about these kits:
  • "I LOVE this little card making kit!! It is very well thought out and put together...Thank you so much for your awesome creativity and making these little "kits" to inspire young crafty artists!!"
  • "love these kits! wanted to keep them for myself!!! "
  • "Very cute! Love the tin and the variety of FUN pieces within! My daughter will love this!"
  • "a wonderful kit for my grandson!"
These kits are filled with plenty of crafting goodies to make 10 cards and most children will have extra supplies left over for other art projects or more cards too. Once they have used up all their supplies the tin can be used to keep special cards they receive or can be filled up with new supplies.

For those that live within the United States, I ship these kits Priority mail so if you order in the next few days they are sure to get to you in time for Christmas. Click HERE to go to my Etsy shop and see which kits are left! :)

I will be putting my shop in vacation mode from December 18th through December 31st to focus on my family and enjoy the holiday. I will check my email periodically though, so if you want to contact me about something please feel free to do so.


Here are some links to a few Etsy shops that I purchased Christmas gifts from this year:
sunbasilgarden
3 Dots Jewelry
Ikestaedt
Spa Goddess
Hooks of Hope

Hope you are having a great week!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

What a cool idea - and I love how your tins are coordinated to their contents... they're lovely!

Amy said...

What a great idea Kerry!! Hope you're doing well with it they are so cute!!

Lydia said...

such a great gift idea! great box!

Fern said...

Great idea :)