Oh, December...what a wonderful month! Today we are celebrating my sweet baby boy's second birthday! It has gone by fast. And my almost 7 year old is getting ready to lose some teeth. Yikes! What a month this will be! I just love this time of year...lots of get togethers with family and friends, fun family outings, and of course celebrating Christmas!
So, being in the Christmas mood I was totally inspired by these lovely soaps from our featured Etsy shop this week, So Stinking Sweet.
Wouldn't these make a great little Christmas gift or special holiday treat for yourself?!
Here's my card:
I created this card using a few of my favorite crafy things...SU Wild Wasabi cardstock (yes I know it is like two years old...but I just love the color!) May Arts ribbon...I love the white ruffle and that fun chenille center dot fit perfectly in the middle. Papertrey Ink's Signature Christmas stamp...love the sentiments and font of all the stamps in this set! And I just love my Martha Stewart coarse marble glitter...it just adds such a nice sparkle and shimmer, plus a little texture too! Oh, can't forget about the rhinestones...I am a big fan of Kaisercraft.
So, speaking of favorites, I just had to share one more soap from So Stinking Sweet.
I thought this Christmas Cookie soap sounded good enough to eat...or at least tempting enough fror me to want to bake up a fresh batch of cookies!
Now if you play along in the challenge this week you could be lucky enough to win some fabulous soaps from So Stinking Sweet or a great stamp set from our sponsor this week, Unity Stamp Company.
So, what do you need to do for your chance to win?
- Visit So Stinking Sweet's shop and find an item that inspires you
- Use that inspiration to create a project of your own
- Post your project on your blog or other online gallery
- Post a comment on the Etsy Inspired Blog with a link to your project by Friday, December 11th at noon PST.
- Visit the rest of the Design Team to see their creations this week (this is not a requirement for a chance to win but trust me you will not be disappointed...these girls rock!)