5.28.2009

It's a beautiful day!

Hello all! It is another gorgeous day here in Washington and I am looking forward to spending some time outside with my boys. I'm hoping for a nice weekend too because we have 2 baseball games and 2 birthday parties to go to too! Should be busy but of course, lots of FUN!

So, remember THIS cute bag I created for Saturday's Etsy Inspired challenge? Well, I really love it and all of your sweet comments about it made me want to list it in my Etsy Shop. So I contacted Lauren at Sunbasilgarden (just to make sure she was okay with it since it was directly inspired by her adorable soap), she was so sweet and gave me the green light to go ahead and list in it my shop! And since I love how the bag turned out, I decided to create a card too.


The colors in this card don't match the bag but I think I am going to make a few more of these cards and the bags in different colors, with different sentiments too. This card is listed in my Etsy shop now...I will be posting the bag in the next few days.

I hope you all have a wonderful day planned! For all my blogging friends, I promise I will come visit you soon! :)


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is so pretty! Love how you distressed the circles to make the flower!

Bonita Rose said...

awesome... this is great.. good for u!