5.21.2009

Cards for the Teacher (And a blog candy link)

I can't believe the end of the school year is drawing near. My oldest will be going to first grade next year and I think it will be a big adjustment (for me) to have him gone at school ALL day (insert big sad face here). So, I have been working on a few teacher cards...here are two of them:



I will be back on Saturday with my EtsyInspired project! Thank you all for your encouraging words and support for me starting up my own Etsy shop (and for hanging in with me even though I'm not posting quite as much lately). I am excited to say that I opened up shop on Sunday and have already had 3 sales and a lot of nice feedback from people in the forums! Once I get a better rhythm going and stop checking my shop every 2 seconds, I promise I will get back to a more regular posting schedule here on my blog. =)

Now, here is a blog you will want to make sure to check out this week...Debbie at a Passion for Crafts is giving away some great blog candy to celebrate her birthday! Just look at these fabulous goodies she is giving away....
Good luck! =)

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Kerry,
These cards are just to adorable.

Unknown said...

I love your teacher cards! They inspire me to create teacher cards (but I don't have any kids to make them for ... LOL)

Hope you have a great weekend and an especially wonderful Memorial Day.