3.14.2009

EtsyInspired Challenge #27

Ready for some inspiration??? If you love art and trees you will love the featured Etsy shop this week, TR Mack Studio. Here is the piece that I was inspired by...it's called Tree of Giving. Isn't it beautiful?!

When I saw this print I knew I would be using one of my favorite tree stamps...the Unity Dream Tree. I was also inspired by the beautiful turquoise blue color...here is what I came up with:

I just used some paper from my scrap stash (trying to be good about using up what I have), stamped my image and Simply Said sentiment in Versafine black ink, and then added a bunch of turquoise rhinestones to make it really shine!

The rest of the Design Team has some fabulous EtsyInspired projects to share too so be sure to check them out! :) And don't forget to link your creation up to Ashley's post for your chance to win this weeks great prize, a $20 Gift Certificate to Pez-a-doodle!

DT Links:
Heather, Jackie, Joy
Lindsay, Lee, Shannon
Tiffany, Taylor, Ashley

Stop by our PCP forum to chat and show off your EtsyInspired projects this week! :)


11 comments:

Ashley said...

Beautiful card Kerry! I used the Dream Tree too! I love your card 100 times more than mine! Awesome job!

StampinCathy said...

Kerry this is so cute. I love how you added the rhinestones.

de said...

Kerry! This is beautiful! Those Unity tree's are perfect for this challenge, aren't they?!

Shannon said...

Yeah for the Dream Tree!!!! I love it....especially all the Dew Drops on it. Great job!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Beautiful card! It matches almost perfectly.

Tiff said...

This is just perfect!!!! I love that dsp with the tree image and those rhinestones!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Wow. Your card looks just like the inspiration piece. I like the additon of the blue bling to your tree branches.

Jeanne Forsyth said...

I love the color of this card - Just beautiful!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

OH this is sooo stunning Kerry!! I sure do love that Unity Tree....and you ROCKED that inspiration photo!!!

Michelle said...

This is so cute!

Heather T said...

Your tree looks so whimsical and pretty with the blue highlights and background.
That tree is beautiful.