11.07.2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...already?!

Yes, it is that time of year...Christmas décor is up in stores, my kids are already working on their Christmas lists, and if you are anything like me, it is time to get a head start on that Christmas shopping!  I am a bargain hunter and love a good deal so last year I discovered Ebates and found it to be a great way to get a little extra cash back for purchases that I was already going to be making online.  And I love that I can shop the online sales and still earn cash back from Ebates...usually an extra 5-10%.  Plus during this time of year Ebates tends to offer double cash back for a lot of different stores, making your savings even more!  :)  For example, right now The Body Shop is having a 40% off their entire site sale and when you go through Ebates, you will earn an extra 10% cash back, which means everything is really 50% off...such a deal!

So, if you decide to sign up for Ebates to save some extra money this holiday season, I would love it if you would use my referral link:  http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=E9lSkUiFEzCTC3NEwzTVVA%3D%3D

It is really easy to sign up, shop, and earn cash back.  Anytime you plan to shop online, you simply head to the Ebates site first, search for the store you plan to shop at (or browse the HUGE list of stores on Ebates), click on the store and start shopping!  When you click on the store through Ebates it creates a tracking ticket and automatically takes care of the cash back for you. 

Here are just a few of my favorite places to shop through Ebates:
Nordstrom (and they are having the half-yearly sale right now too!)
Finish Line
The Body Shop
Clinique
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Target
Tiny Prints

Happy Shopping!


In other news...I have not been crafting much lately, which may be partly due to my office space being a total mess!  But I am also just enjoying my busy life with my 3 boys and have been focusing a bit more on my photography.  I have had a few things published recently and hope to blog a little more as we head into the holiday season.  I am planning to share some projects, photos, and more tips for saving some money (which I know many of us can benefit from, especially this time of year). 





No comments: