7.25.2013

You Make My Heart Sing


Hello crafty friends!  Are you having a good summer?  We are trying to enjoy every minute and are slowly checking off the items on our summer bucket lists (I am sooo going to do this again next year!).  Just yesterday, I had a fun water gun fight with my boys...although I am not doing too good with catching up on my photos/albums.  Oh well!  :)

Today I wanted to share two cards that I created recently using the go-to sketches from Paper Crafts recent publication call.  First up, is one using some lovely floral paper from Crate Paper's Pier collection and a fab Dear Lizzy die cut card.  Since I just have a Cuttlebug, I love that more companies are including fun die cut accents in their collections.


See those sequins?  I put little pale green pearls in the center of each for a touch of color.  What do you think?

This next card, I actually didn't even submit but I do still like how it turned out.  Don't you just love that popsicle paper?! 


Thanks for stopping by today!  We are still enjoying lovely weather here and are off to play with some friends.  Enjoy your day!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think these are just adorable :))

shazsilverwolf said...

Lovely, colourful cards. Nice choice of embellishments too.