11.21.2013

Scrapbooking Your Christmas Card

Hello friends!
  I just got our Christmas cards in the mail and thought I would share a layout I created using our card from last year.  I decided to glam it up with a whole lot of sequins but keep it simple with just a few words about what Christmas means to me.

 
I get my cards from Tiny Prints and have been super happy with their quality. 
 
Do you scrapbook your Christmas cards?  I was watching a bit of Creative Live today and Becky Higgins was demonstrating Project Life and specifically talking about how to use the divided pocket pages to showcase all the holiday cards you receive.  Even if you have to cut up the cards at least you are not just throwing them away after Christmas and I think it is a nice reminder of the people in your life that year as well as a good way to document the changes in their lives (if you keep their cards each year).


On another note...

 Who is gearing up for black Friday deals?  I am big on saving money but not big on the craziness that has become Black Friday, especially now that stores are opening on Thanksgiving...that is just plain wrong!   However, did you hear that Walmart will be offering some pre-black Friday deals starting tomorrow?  They are matching some of the best deals from their competitors a week early.  I am hoping that Amazon will match their deals so I can just grab a few things I want online for the same great price! :)

 And if you are looking to save a little extra money this holiday season and you do some online shopping, I highly recommend Ebates.  You can check out my post here for more details or head on over to Ebates to see how you can earn an extra 2-20% cash back on your online purchases at over 1000 stores.  Plus, if you sign up now you will also get a $10 gift card!




No comments: