7.19.2013

Another Publication Share


Happy Friday!  We have been having fabulous weather here in Washington so I have been trying to soak up every moment of it and enjoy time outside with my boys.  Summer already seems to be going by too fast...do any of you feel that way? 

I have been busy crafting for submission calls but I will have some projects to share next week...a few that didn't make the cut.  :)   Today, I just wanted to share about a Creating Keepsakes special issue that I was just published in:  All About Albums



You can take a little peek into the magazine HERE.  My album is showcased in the Digital Album section.  I don't do a lot of digital albums but it is such a great way to get a lot of photos/memories documented quickly.  And I have fallen in love with Paper Coterie...they have fabulous albums (and other great memory keeping/art items too) that are easy to customize. 

I don't want to share what is in the magazine but thought I would give you a peek at one of the pages that didn't get published.



Have a lovely weekend! 


No comments: