1.24.2012

You Color My World

It's a little cold and dreary here today so I thought I'd share a super colorful layout with you all to lift my spirits.  :)



This layout is all American Crafts...Margarita and City Park collections as well as a variety of thickers!  I punched out all the glitter circle paper using 3 different size punches and then popped up random circles with 3d foam squares to give more dimension to the layout.  I am really happy how this turned out...although I couldn't quite figure out where/how to include my journaling.  I finally just decided it was more important to capture my thoughts somewhere than try to make the layout perfect.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!  Are you just drooling over some of the CHA releases?!  The AC Dear Lizzy Neopolitan collection is at the top of my list! :)

No comments: