1.28.2012

BoBunny Layout Challenge - Messy Boy

Today I made some time to create a layout using BoBunny's current sketch challenge (HERE).  I took a really clean and simple approach.


This is a smaller 8x8 layout as I am diligently working on finishing up my youngest son's 'first year' album before our new baby arrives!  :)  I absolutely adore this picture of him feeding himself and this was quite a common look for him during those early self-feeding months. 

For this layout I combined several different BoBunny collections...Sophie, Peacock Lane, Flutter Butter, and of course no BoBunny project would be complete without some Double Dot paper!

Oh and have you seen their new CHA releases?!  They have an adorable new boy collection but my favorite is Alora...I just love the fun colors and cute birdhouses!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute!!! congrats on the new baby! do you know what you are having?

Samantha said...

he is so cute I just want a big messy smooch from him. Love the color combo too, great page

Maggie said...

What a fun layout....and a cute little boy to boot! :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Adorable!!! Both the layout and the little guy are too cute. Great job.