1.19.2012

This Was the Year - 2011 (Photography)

Good morning!  We are surrounded by snow here in the Pacific Northwest.  It has been a lovely couple of days playing outside with my boys and snuggling up by the fire to play games and read books. 

As many of you may know, this past year I became greatly interested in improving my photography skills and took a great class over at Big Picture with Elisha Snow.  I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to learn how to shoot better photos in manual mode with their DSLR camera. 

I thought today I would share a few of my favorite photos from 2011.  I recently created an album over at Paper Coterie called This Was the Year - 2011.  It was a great way to sum up our year and include highlights from each month.  I am hoping they continue to offer this album every year! 

Here are a few that I included in our album:





 This is the deer that we saw in our backyard the first morning in our new house...so exciting!

This photo is a little overexposed but I love how it makes the sculpture look so I left it as is.

And of course I had to include at least one picture from our snow days this week! :)



I'm hoping to get a little crafting done today since we are definitely not going anywhere.  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back next week with a few cards to share!

No comments: