12.02.2010

Treasury Thursday - Gifts for Everyone on Your List!

Happy Thursday everyone! If you are still in need of some great gift ideas, I have you covered! Today I created a treasury full of fabulous items from my fellow Washingtonians and I am going to show you some of my Etsy Christmas purchases too!From great jewelry to fun art prints, these shops have something for everyone...guys, girls, teachers, kids, babies, and even the dog lover! Click HERE to see these items up close along with links to the shops.

And here are some of the things I have already bought this holiday season on Etsy.

How fun are these capes from Pip and Bean?! I am so excited to give these to my boys. I got to customize the colors and instead of the Superman S, I put their first initial on them. I can't wait for these to arrive and see how my boys like them!











I am super excited to try out these sidewalk paints from Sidewalk Sensations! There are a variety of colors and they have mini sets that would make great party favors.

I am also planning to get some yummy lip balms from Flourish Bath & Body. I love the pear and will be sure to pick up a new flavor for me to try too! :)

Have you purchased some great gifts on Etsy this year? Feel free to share you fun finds in the comments section!

2 comments:

Frannie said...

Lovely gift ideas. Great selections.
Those fun capes and the sidewalk paints of just neat!

Catalina Calderon said...

Took break from Christmas shopping to read some blogs! Glad to find you on Etsy! following.