12.18.2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge #119 - Ling Glass

Welcome to another Etsy Inspired Challenge! This is the last challenge of 2010 but we'll be back in 2011 with a bunch of great new shops, sponsors, and some new DT members too! Our featured shop this week, Ling Glass, is filled with beautiful jewelry, lovely colors, and great designs.


I was inspired by these two pieces. The colors are so pretty, especially with the lovely touches of silver. So that was what I focused on when creating my project.

Using My Mind's Eye BeLoved collection, American Crafts brads and rosette ribbon, and Stampin' Up's mini library clips, I created this:


At first I was going to turn this into a card but now I think this will actually be the perfect accent to the first page of an album I am working on for my aunt who lost her husband earlier this year.

Our sponsor this week is Wilson Designs Stamps. They offer high quality photopolymer clear stamps for the modern crafter! They are hand drawn and made here in the US. I really like their newest set, Ride Away With Me. And by playing along this week, you could win the adorable winter set, Snowy Wishes!

You could also win a $10 Gift Certificate to Ling Glass! Sounds like a great little gift to give yourself! :)

So, to play along in the challenge simply:
- Visit Ling Glass and find an item that inspires you
- Create a project of your own
- Post your project on your blog or online gallery, referencing the Etsy Inspired Challenge, the featured Etsy shop, and the item you were inspired by.
- Link your project up to the Etsy Inspired Blog by Friday, December 24th at noon PST.

Be sure to pay a visit to the rest of the Design Team...I know they have some projects that will knock your socks off! :)

Kerry
Laurel Beard {December Guest DT}
Savannah
Virginia

Have a wonderful weekend! We are staying home today...enjoying some family time, playing games, wrapping gifts, and creating a gingerbread house...should be fun!

7 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow! Kerry, this card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love the color combo that you took from the pendnats! I love the details and layering...!!Merry Christmas to you and family! "See" you in the New Year

StampinCathy said...

This is just one fabulous card.

Queenie said...

This card is SOOOOOOO fabulous and AMAZING!!! I am soooo soooo sooo loving the green and red, mived with the flowers!! I love love love the bloomers embellie and the cute little clips!! This card is screaming PERFECTION!!! Fab work Kerry!!!

de said...

Beautiful color combo! I love this sweet card and the metal clips and gorgeous ribbon make it POP!

Joy said...

this is fab fab Kerry!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is fabulous, Kerry! Those colors are wonderful together! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Such a gorgeous card Kerry. I love the softness of it. And the sentiment is beautiful. :)