3.12.2010

Mini Cards (& winner!)

Happy Friday everyone! Today I thought I'd share a mini card set with matching box that I created using some MME Colorful Christmas papers and mini alphabet stickers. (Click on the photo to get a closer look.)

These were a great way to use up some scraps I had leftover from a layout I did. And since I created a box too it makes for a great little gift!

If you are looking for more mini card inspiration, the CARDS blog has a whole bunch of eye candy for you!

And today is the day I announce the winner of my little birthday gift...Congratulations Mandy! Please send me your address via my email in the right sidebar and I will get your new Paper Crafts Magazine out to you ASAP.

I will be back tomorrow with my Etsy Inspired project and our featured Etsy shop is one that I have purchased from a few times now...I love her work!