3.11.2010

For the Home

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes this week. I enjoyed celebrating my birthday last weekend with my boys and get to spend some time with family this weekend which will be nice too! Just a reminder that there is still one more day to take advantage of the little birthday gifts I offered up HERE.

So, have you all seen the new For the Home idea book that Scrapbook Trends is getting ready to release?! They shared 3 sneak peeks on their blog this week along with a download and instructions for the 3 projects. I am extra excited to see this new idea book because I have a project in it (my first to be published in print)! For the Home is available for pre-order now HERE. The cover alone looks fabulous...can't wait to see what other beautiful ideas are inside! :)

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Congrats! It will have my first publish project in it too! :)