3.18.2010

Doilies and Lace

So Cath's Moxie Fab World challenge really inspired me. Vintage, doilies, lace...it definitely seems to be a big trend. Now normally I don't pay much attention to trends but I really enjoyed creating this card for Cath's challenge and today when I had the chance to create a treasury on Etsy I decided to see what doily and lace items I could find. I was quite impressed and inspired by the beautiful items I came across. Take a look...

You can click HERE to see these great items up close and discover the wonderful shops that sell them.

And speaking of vintage, I got these cute Nine West shoes from their Vintage America Collection.

Mine are more of a gray color and I love them! I'm trying to update my wardrobe a bit...feeling a little too Mommy and not enough feminine and beautiful...know what I mean?! :)

The best part of all is that I bought these shoes at Nordstrom Rack for just $39 when they are regularly priced at $69. I LOVE a good deal!


2 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Nice find, OH I LOVE THE RACK, I once bought a pair of Stuart Weitzmans' for $60, originally $200 YAY! :) T.

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Love the robins egg blue! Great blog - just stopping by to say hello!
www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com