1.24.2010

Spreading a little sunshine!

Hello all! Hope you are enjoying this beautiful day! I am hanging out at home with my boys...just playing and relaxing. This evening we will be spending time with family, celebrating my dad's birthday.

I snagged another Etsy treasury this weekend so I thought I would share. Click HERE to see the treasury up close with links to each talented Etsian/shop. I titled it Golden sunrise...enjoy!


And if you've been looking for ways to help those devastated by the earthquake in Haiti, Etsy has put together a shop filled with donations from tons of Etsy sellers. So you can purchase a little gift for yourself or someone else, while helping the people of Haiti at the same time! Click HERE to check out the Hearts for Haiti shop on Etsy.

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is my kind of sunshine. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy.

owlsomegifts said...

very pretty and bright!
:)