1.04.2010

Back in Business!

Well, my oldest son started back to school today and I am missing our whole family being at home just enjoying time together. It was a wonderful winter break but the new year has begun and I am getting back into our regular routine.

So, my Etsy shop is back up and running with a few new items and more to come! I will be introducing a variety of creativity kits this year which are great for all kinds of paper crafting or if you have purchased a card making kit for kids from me, these creativity kits are a great way to help your child replenish their craft supply!

This Springtime Creativity Kit features paper from Cosmo Cricket and is perfect for all your Valentine, Easter, Baby, and Spring crafting needs!


I also have a Brand New Tinkering Ink stamp set for sale that would be good for Spring projects.


And if you love embellishing your projects with chipboard, then THIS is the set for you!

The paper crafting world seems to revolve around holidays, so even though Christmas is just barely over...Valentine's cards are in the works! :) I'll share more soon!

I'll leave you with a treasury I created today. Here is a peek:

To see these items in their full glory and get the links to each of the shops, you can click HERE to see the treasury on Etsy.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

Fern said...

Welcome back :) Very nice sets you have :)