6.09.2009

YART SALE on Etsy!!!

Did you know that Etsy has a Yart Sale? There will be a ton of shops participating...offering discounts, free shipping or free items with purchase. The official dates for the yart sale are June 10 - 14th, however I have started my sales already this evening.

I just put several brand new stamp sets up for sale including a few from Papertrey Ink! And I am including 2 matchbook notepads for free with every order made during the yart sale.


So come take a peek at my shop, CapturingCreativity.etsy.com, and while you're on Etsy be sure to browse a little...you might just find a fabulous item for a great price! Have I enabled you enough yet?! :) Okay, well have a good night...I am off to see what I can find! :)

I will be back Thursday or Friday with pictures of some of my projects for my LSS Design Team call.

1 comment:

de said...

Aww these are so cute! And thanks for the heads up! I gotta go check it out. Did you know Etsy has PIFs too (Pay It Forwards)? Some of the shops offer certain items very inexpensive so you can "pay it forward". I just discovered that... neat concept. Off to Etsy!

Good luck on the LSS DT!