6.24.2009

Work out Wednesday!

Hello all! Can I just say how exhausted I am today! Somehow I got talked into doing a little boot camp on Wednesdays with a group of friends...what was I thinking?! Actually, I know what I was thinking...it will be good for me, I should get back into a regular work out routine...etc., etc. But I am wiped! I honestly do not think I have worked out that hard for about 7 or 8 years...not that I don't exercise (occasionally) but I just do a little treadmill or bike and some weights...none of this running up hills, push ups, and medicine ball stuff! :) But it WILL be good for me, right?!

Anyway, how about I share two of my latest projects?

I have been enjoying decorating my own gift bags lately and even had a custom order for a few at my Etsy shop.

This card was also something I made up for my shop...I just love Cosmo Cricket's Everafter paper...such great colors and pretty patterns.

This week I am working on my final projects for my LSS Design Team call...wish me luck!

4 comments:

de said...

You go girl! It is good for you! No pain, no gain. LOL.

I love your gift bag and that Sweet 16 card is amazing! Beautiful work!

StampinCathy said...

I'm with De...No pain, No gain! That's what I've been saying to myself when I try to workout.
Fabulous bag and card.

Ann said...

Fabulous stuff! I love that sweet 16 card!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry that paper is to to cool!!! The layouts and shapes are great on these too!!! What an awesome addition to your shop!!!

Heather