6.01.2009

Brothers

Remember when I said I was going to try out for my LSS Design Team? Well I just turned my 12 x12 double page layout submission in today and thought I would share it with all of you too! I, of course, had to do a layout of my two boys! :)




Aren't they the cutest?! :) Watching them together brings me such joy...they are very loving brothers.

This layout was based off of a sketch provided by my LSS...I didn't follow it exactly so I hope I don't lose any points for that. But I should know by Thursday if I have made it through to the next round (there are 3). I will keep you posted! :)

6 comments:

CarlaKH said...

love it!

StampinCathy said...

Your layout is just awesome. Congrats on making round 3.

de said...

Love this layout! Very cute! Congrats!

Heather Schlatter said...

Kerry this is a great layout!!! This is a winner you should be in the next round and on to the final with this talent!!!

Heather

Brasher said...

I love your journaling!

Michelle said...

Fantastic layout! I love it!