7.03.2012

Unique Crafters Challenge - Patriotic

Happy 4th of July to you all!  In honor of the fourth, this month's challenge over at the Unique Crafters Challenge blog is to create a patriotic themed project. 
That means we want to see all your Red, White and Blue projects to celebrate America’s Independence Day. If you are not from America, simply show us a project that represents the colors or concepts of your own country.

The first place winner will receive a free prize package worth over $25.00 from our sponsor Scrapbook Unique. To qualify, simple link your project up HERE before the end of July.



On a personal note...we have a new little guy in our family!  We are in baby bliss right now and since so much of my time is spent adoring him, I am not finding much time to craft or blog lately...so thanks to all of you who continue to stop by and visit! :)  Here is a picture of my sweet new baby boy.  I always love yhe photos I see on professional photographers sites of babies in buckets so I decide to give it a try myself!



4 comments:

Amanda Coleman said...

Congrats on the arrival of your new little one! He is so precious!

Brandie Schmiesing said...

How precious! Congrats! Enjoy him all you can...they grow up too fast! :-)

Katie Butler said...

So cute Kerry. Congrats!

I love the bucket photo.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Oh, Kerry!!! Congratulations! Your little guy is SOOOOOO sweet! And your photography keeps getting better and better. I hope you all are well!