2.14.2012

Happy Valentine's Day & Exciting News!!!

Hello all!  Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you are enjoying time with loved ones today.  I have some exciting news to share...


I'm honored to be a part of a new Design Team!  The Unique Crafters Challenge Blog will have challenges each month for paper crafters of all kinds.  So if you are a scrapbooker, card maker, altered items artist, a fan of mini albums, or other creative paper projects...this is the challenge for you!  :)  The first challenge will be on March 1st and there is an AMAZING prize to be had!  So be sure to stop on by the blog to check it out and if you become a follower you will automatically be entered to win a special prize! 

And I couldn't leave you all today without a LOVE project!


Wishing you a love filled day!

3 comments:

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Your love card is lovely :D Happy Valentine's Day to you, Kerry!

TMCPhoto said...

lovely. I always like a little hand sewing action in my paper arts. The paper used in the L V and E is just divine

Rebecca Mosher said...

Congratulations on the new position! Looks like it will be tons of fun :) Well deserved!