So, I wanted to share with you all my new and improved photos! First, check out my pictures prior to taking Elisha's class HERE. Even though I do think some of those first photos are good, none of them were taken in full manual mode and I know that overall my skills have greatly improved, as I'm sure you'll agree after seeing the pictures I am now taking in full manual mode. Ready?!
1. Someone you love - (my youngest son)
2. Two people you love (both my boys)
3. Your favorite food
4. A flower, tree, or plant.
5. A landscape. (I think this is better than my 'before' landscape picture, however, really I just need to go to a beach or somewhere besides my neighborhood to get a really great landscape photo.)
6. A person in action (love the blurred background on this...makes it seem like he was really going fast!) I created this photo by focusing on my subject and panning with him as I took the picture.
7. A candid photo
8. A self-portrait (HUGE improvement...yeah!)
9. A favorite object in your home (the leaves definitely look better this time around and for the 2nd photo I had to deal with glass and a mirror and was still able to get it to turn out great!)