1.14.2011

Beep! Beep! - My Mind's Eye Layout Challenge #19

Hello all! I hope you are having a wonderful week! As many of you know, I am a huge My Mind's Eye fan and I was excited to be able to find the time to participate in their challenge this month. It was a great opportunity to get a layout completed (something I have not done much of lately) and use up some of my MME goodies. And in addition to a layout challenge, they now have added a card challenge...yeah! So I found a great picture of my youngest son on his first official ride this past summer and created this layout.


Everything on this layout (except for the pictures and white pen) are My Mind's Eye, mostly from the Abbey Road collection.
Here's a close up and a look at the MME sketch. There's still time to participate in the challenge!


ETA: Apparently I missed the sentence on the MME blog that stated that there is also a theme for this challenge...WINTER. Whoops! At least I still completed a layout! :)
Oh, and have you seen the new releases MME is introducing at CHA?! LOVE them! :) So far my favorite is the Stella and Rose - Hattie line. You can check out the MME blog for the sneak peeks!
Okay, I'm off to create some cards...have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Oh wow!!! This is fab! Love your scrapbook page!