5.02.2010

Relaxed, Refreshed, Renewed!

So, yesterday I had a whole day to craft and hang out with friends...kid-free! It was a much needed and much overdue break for me and I am feeling so great today! I completed several scrapbook pages yesterday, enjoyed chatting with friends, and had a lovely dinner out too. I am feeling rested and full of energy, patience, and joy today...yeah! It is just what I needed and it made me realize that I really do need to be better about taking time for myself because it's good for me which in turn is good for my kiddos too! :)

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too! I thought I would share the birthday card that I made for my friend who had the party yesterday.

I really love the fun colors in this Creative Imaginations Studio 101 birthday line and the cute cupcake 3d stickers too! Did you notice my ruffled ribbon? I actually created that myself using some seam binding and my sewing machine! :)

I also thought I would share my new treasury which was inspired by Cath's new Moxie Fab challenge using the ever so trendy...chair. Yep, who knew furniture images would be so trendy?! I don't know that I will create any chair projects myself but I sure had fun finding some great chair items on Etsy...take a peek!

Click HERE to see the treasury up close along with links to some great shops! I would love to have those light blue chairs in my dream house! :)

Enjoy the rest of your day! I'm off to play with my boys...I missed not getting to hang out with them yesterday! :) I mean, really, how could you not want to spend every waking moment with these two adorable kids!


2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Glad you had a great time. Your card is just adorable and so are your little guys too.

Tiff said...

Your card is SOOOOO yummy! Love that ribbon treatment!