2.24.2010

Love is all you need

I'm so thankful for all the loving people in my life. When I got to design with the BoBunny Persuasion collection for my scrapbook store I knew it was perfect for documenting one of my greatest loves in life, my husband. Here is one of the layouts I created:


I thought this patterned paper was so pretty that I didn't really want to do a lot to take away from the beauty of it. So, I just added one of my favorite photos from our wedding and a few extra touches to create this layout.

This week I am busily working on some more projects for my scrapbook store, some magazine submissions (hoping to get at least a few more projects picked up this year), and several things for my Etsy shop.

I will be back Saturday to share my Etsy Inspired Challenge project and you are not going to want to miss our sponsor this week! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How gorgeous! That paper is soooooo pretty! You're so good using it, I would have kept it for ages! The wedding photo is lovely, you look so happy! Totally fabby layout. Hugs, Rowena

Lydia said...

Love the edge punches on this!! Great layout!

de said...

So pretty Kerry! I love the pic of the two of you and the layout is just gorgeous!

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful and inspiring layout. You both are just to cute.