9.14.2009

A little Halloween fun! And a Back to School SALE!

Hello all! I let my oldest son ride the bus to school for the first time today...I almost cried when he got on and the bus started to pull away. :( I am so used to driving him each morning/afternoon, getting to chat with him about his day, and just enjoy the time with him. But he is a big 1st grader now and I promised he could try the bus this year. I have to let go a little, right?! I will still drive him/pick him up at least 50% of the time.

I am finding more time to create with him at school all day. So, I decided to have a Back to School SALE in order to clear out a few items so I can begin preparing my shop for the upcoming holidays. Check out my sale section HERE. Prices have already been reduced 10-30%. And for all you stampers who visit my blog, my sale does include a brand new Tinkering Ink set!

Okay, onto some projects! I promised to share more of my creations using the fun BoBunny Boo Crew collection. So here are two cards I whipped up last night:

I am really having a great time designing projects for my LSS with this collection. I will be back later this week to share my two scrapbook pages and maybe even another card or two! I also have the new BoBunny Tis the Season Christmas collection to play with so be on the lookout for some Christmas cards and layouts soon too!

And if you are in the mood for some Fall inspiration take a look at my treasury HERE. It is filled with some beautiful autumn items and great shops!

I will be back tomorrow with my Top 3 Etsy shops for the week!

1 comment:

de said...

I really like both of these! Fun Halloween cards!