6.11.2009

Another Round Completed

Hello everyone! For those of you who visit me regularly you know I have been busily working on projects for the 2nd round of my LSS Design Team call. I turned in my 10 projects today!!! I won't know until next week if I have made it through to the final round or not but I definitely gave this round my all and tried to showcase my style through various projects. I will be sharing my projects with you all throughout this week and next.

So, the challenge for this round was this: They gave me 4 sheets of colored cardstock, 4 sheets of white, 3 1/2 sheets of patterned paper, 2 large flowers, 3 large buttons, and 1 sheet of cardstock stickers and I was to make a 12 x 12 double page layout and as many other projects as I could make using the supplies I was given. It was definitely a challenge but I am really happy with how my projects turned out.

Today I am going to share one of my favorites with you...



Don't you think this turned out cute?! :) It is my own design...no die cuts or templates. And I also decorated a little container of chocolate covered cherries to go with it.



Hope you all are enjoying your day! I am going to take a break from crafting tonight and clean up the mess I have created in my crafting area! :) I'll be back on Saturday with my Etsy Inspired project!

10 comments:

BonnieRose said...

this is adorable.. I will praying you win! hugs

Gina said...

Good luck to you. Sounds like and interesting challenge. Your chocolates are so cute!

Louise Forsyth said...

Cool... Cherries and Cupcakes, two of my most favourite things. I love the giftbag totally cute.

Rhiannon said...

super duper cute kerry! so...i am also trying out for this :) turned in my goodies yesterday...so nerve wracking! I love what you did with this...very sweet, and so clean!

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are awesome projects. Love your designs. And that yummy ribbon! Sure hope you win!!

Crafty Creations said...

Kerry - this is great!!! Terrific ideas. I love the ice cream scoops!

StampinCathy said...

Kerry,
your projects are just amaZING and so inspiring. I just love your creative style. I'll keep my fingers cross for ya.

Michelle said...

Great job! I hope you make it!!

Jackie said...

Wow! I love your projects Kerry! I think they came out very cute...tfs!!!

Cr8ive ME said...

what a fun present

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS