11.24.2008

A Time to Give Thanks

With Thanksgiving fast approaching I thought I would share a simple thank you card.
Using Stampin' Up's Think Happy Thoughts set I randomly stamped the circles and flowers on the cardstock. Then I just wrapped a piece of black ribbon around the card and popped the circle up on a foam square. It doesn't get much easier than this but I think the black and white with a splash of red makes for a classic card. I love this time of year...the season, the holidays, spending time with family. I am so blessed with wonderful family and friends, my husband has a job, I have two healthy and happy boys...just a few of the things I am thankful for. Hope you have a wonderful week filled with friends, family, and many blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this!! It is fabulous!