9.17.2008

Full of Inspiration

I created this card front for the inspiration challenge this week over on SCS. The inspirational photo was of a Pier 1 living room and the beautiful fall colors in the room are what caught my eye. First, I took out my Unity Giggle Grove set. I inked the trunk of the burberry tree and stamped it on Bazzill Festive cardstock and then cut it out to give it a little more dimension. Then I added these great leaves which I actually got from some blog candy that I won over on Jimmi's blog. I covered my chipboard letters with various patterned papers and popped my bird up on some 3d foam squares. I felt I still needed something in that corner so I used my crop-a-dile to set my large eyelets and then threaded two seperate pieces of ribbon through them and then out the back corner. I am still deciding what I want to do with this. Although it would be a cute card, I am thinking it might be fun to use it to decorate a gift bag or even to use on a scrapbook page.

Here are extra details about the supplies I used: Patterned Paper - Daisy d's & Heidi Grace Designs; Cardstock - Bazzill Festive and Mocha Divine, Doodlebug Kisses; Colorbox fluid chalk - Dark brown; Making Memories eyelets & chipboard alpha stickers

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I absolutely LOVE what you did with those leaves! I have lots of prima leaves and never know how to use 'em! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Jessy said...

such a pretty fall card. giggle grove is one of my favorite sets!!